Nip & Fab Fix Stix Contour

By Glow Up Beauty Blog - October 12, 2020

Nip + Fab Fix Stix stick contour and highlighter in shades aura and cool taupe


Nip + Fab is a sister brand to a premium luxury skincare line called Rodial that is a brainchild of Maria Hatzistefanis a Uk-based entrepreneur. It was launched with Kylie Jenner being the ambassador for the brand in 2015. The brand sells skincare and makeup products and it is mostly sold through Boots and Superdrug in the UK.

I wanted to talk about my Nip + Fab purchases. I have been following the brand for a long time now and while the brand image is not my cup of tea, the products that I have purchased have been good and I really like their tanning range - their tan face drops are my ultimate fav.

They do often sales on their website: www.nipandfab.com

- Nip + Fab - Fix Stix Glow Aura £10.95
https://www.nipandfab.com/fix-stix-glow-galaxy
- Nip + Fab - Fix Stix Definition Cool Taupe £10.95
 www.nipandfab.com/fix-stix-definition-cool-taupe


Nip + Fab Fix Stix stick contour and highlighter in shades aura and cool taupe

Nip + Fab - Fix Stix Glow Aura £10.95

Nip + Fab - Fix Stix Glow Aura is a shimmer gel highlighter that makes skin looking 'wet'. It is an intense cool-toned silvery shade highlighter that when applied sparingly diffuses to the skin to a light shimmer. It works the best under powder on top of foundation or clean skin, but if used sparingly with fingertips it works on top of most powders too.

While it does give gorgeous shine, for my taste it is a bit glittery and almost a bit too much. My favourite highlighters are more of lit within type of highlighter and this felt a bit too much. I wish they had used a little bit less shimmery glitter on this.

Overall Score 4/5, but amazing for the price point.

Nip + Fab Fix Stix stick contour and highlighter in shades aura and cool taupe

Nip + Fab - Fix Stix Definition Cool Taupe £10.95

The Fix Stix Definition Cool taupe is the perfect shade for anyone with cool pale skin tone. The colour is light brown with cool undertone. The formula is a creamy gel that is easily blendable. I usually apply this to under my cheekbones to contour my face and my forehead to make it appear smaller. 

I really like the formula, but it is not my favourite as often I go with powder contour instead. 

Overall Score 4/5, but amazing for the price point.

 
Nip + Fab Fix Stix stick contour and highlighter in shades aura and cool taupe colour swatch on skin

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments