Charlotte Tilbury Little Trinkets

By Glow Up Beauty Blog - October 15, 2020

Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips 2 Mini Lipstick JK Magic, Amazing Amal and Viva La Vergara

I absolutely love the Charlotte Tilbury matte lipstick formula and when this little mini lipstick gift set got to my radar I knew I needed to have it. Unfortunately, this little gift set seems to be discontinued.

What’s Included
  • Hot Lips 2 Mini Lipstick in JK Magic: Peachy rose with a cream finish
  • Hot Lips 2 Mini Lipstick in Amazing Amal: Berry pink with a modern-matte finish
  • Hot Lips 2 Mini Lipstick in Viva La Vergara: Soft wine with a modern-matte finish
What it promises:
  • Get fuller-looking lips that look lit from within with this long-lasting formula
  • Effortlessly glides over lips and stays comfortable all day, thanks to the softening and nourishing power of lipstick tree extracts
  • Includes three mini tubes of the bestselling Hot Lips 2 shades to gift or keep for yourself
Size: 3 x 1.3 g / 0.04 oz

Amazing Amal (matte finish)

I think this shade is my favourite from this kit, it is described as Berry Pink, but I would say it is more like deep berry red than pink. The Charlotte Tilbury matte formula is ultra-smooth to apply and comfortable to wear and it feels that it will stay on lips without moving a good half a day. I really enjoy this formula, but if you are on a budget have a look at Wet'n'Wild's matte megalast lipsticks as they are a great dupe for this formula

Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips 2 Mini Lipstick Viva La Vergara

Viva La Vergara (matte finish)

This shade is described as soft wine but on my lips, it does turn to more warm-brownish red that I like. This is a perfect autumn lipstick shade for most skin tones. The formula is the same as Amazing Amal.

Overall 5/5


Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips 2 Mini Lipstick JK Magic

JK Magic (Cream Finish)

While my favourite lipstick formula is comfortable matte I still really enjoyed using this lipstick. The formula is a smooth cream that applies to your lips with ease and feels hydrating on the lips. The colour of JK Magic is peachy light nude and it works for my pale skin tone fairly well. 

Overall 5/5

c, Amazing Amal and Viva La Vergara colour swatch on arm

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments