Chantecaille Lip Chic China Rose Review

By Glow Up Beauty Blog - October 07, 2020

Chantecaille Lip Chic China Rose

I have been curious and wanting to try Chantecaille's products so much in the last six months, but the price point had always put me down and while Ebaying for a second-hand product hasn't been an option because of COVID I was more than happy to see that TKmaxx had a limited amount of these Chantecaille Lip Chics available on their website earlier this summer for an amazing price!

I feel like Chantacaille has become more popular in the last few years and their newest launches have gotten a lot of publicity. What I like about the brand is that they do charity work with animals and on the luxury beauty arena it is quite rare.

So the product I got is:
- Chantecaille - Lip Chic in China Rose £32


Chantecaille Lip Chic China Rose

This exceptionally comfortable formula is easy to apply and creates an even finish that is shiny but never sticky. Lip Chic leaves lips fuller and decidedly more youthful in appearance, but never irritated. Crafted in ItalyCombines the high shine effects of a gloss with the rich, even coverage of a lipstick. - Chantecaille website

The Chantecaille Lip Chic is a lipstick what I was looking for - lightweight feel and glossy lipstick that feels more like a matte. What do I mean by that? It goes on nicely and it doesn't feel like it will move through out the day. Also, this formula would be easy to apply on the go.

Chantecaille Lip Chic China Rose colour swatch on arm

The Lip Chic has an amazing vanilla scent that I love and the overall look of the packaging is luxurious. 

The colour of China rose is neutral sheer red that doesn't come up too cool or too warm. I think it is a colour that would suit most skin tones. I would love to purchase and try more of the Chantecaille products as I really loved this lipstick.

Overall Score 5/5




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments