Is Baked any Better? Milani Dolce Pink Baked Blush Review

By Glow Up Beauty Blog - November 28, 2020


I have been wanting to try Milani for a long long time, but the brand has been difficult to access in the UK before. Now the brand is widely available in Boots and online beauty retailers in the UK. So I picked up a cult favourite - Milani Baked Blush to try.

- Milani Dolce Pink Baked Blush £11.50

A pigment packed powder blush. Applied to the apples of the cheeks, Baked Blush gives a sheer wash of soft colour for a naturally flushed complexion - Beauty Bay


Formula:
This baked blush is definitely packed with pigment and on my fair skintone I need to apply it carefully so I don't overdo my blush. Otherwise, the formula is perfect for me, the powder is lightweight and smooth and it applies to the skin well, blends seamlessly, and gives the skin just a hint of a glow, but not too much. It is generally thought that baked blushers are usually more pigmented and creamier than normal blush powders and I think on this one you can really see it.

The packaging:

The packaging is a simple plastic component that feels sturdy and well made. Overall it looks fairly premium with the gold cap and black base.


Overall: 

I really wish I had picked up a bit lighter shade as I really wished this to become my next favourite blush. Unfortunately, it is just a tiny tiny bit too pigmented for my liking to be my favourite, while it works well and I wear it often I don't reach for it every day.

I like the formula so I might purchase a different shade.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments