LASH FREAK by URBAN DECAY

By Glow Up Beauty Blog - October 12, 2020

When Urban Decay launched the Lash Freak Mascara I was instantly intrigued - the advertising campaign was memorable and the shape of the mascara wand was a unique shape that I really thought would work for my lashes.

I have very straight, long and fine lashes that I currently do a lash lift at home to give them at least somewhat of a shape. Otherwise even if using eyelash curler my lashes would straighten down during the day. Even if I do this I'm still looking for mascaras that really give me that volume and separation. Lash Freak promised all of this.


What it promises:
  • SMUDGE-PROOF
  • SWEAT-PROOF
  • UP TO 20-HR WEAR.
  • Intensely volumizing and lengthening mascara 
  • Creates up to 23.6x more volume and up to 40% more visible lash length longwear. 
  • Customize the volume, definition and lift of your lashes 

The Lash Freak Mascara really ticks all the boxes on what it promises, it creates visible volume and length even to my fine lashes and lasts long without smudging. What makes the mascara perfect for me is the mascara wand that is able to hold a lot of the mascara in the scoop and deposit it to the lash line easily making lashes thicker on the bottom . Creating an illusion of volume. I'm actually surprised how no one has done this type of shape before.

The Lash Freak Mascara also has a ball-shaped top of the wand that is perfect for adding volume and length to ends of the lashes precisely, it is also perfect to use for the lower lash line.

On te below image you can see under my lashes curled, then the second picture is with one coat of mascara and the third picture is with two coats. I feel like the images don't show the real effect as I was wowed by my lashes only after one coat.

You can get a mini size of the Lash Freak Mascara for £11 if you would like to try it out:

https://www.boots.com/urban-decay-lash-freak-mascara-mini--10279546

Score: 5/5



1. without mascara - 2. one coat of Lash Freak - 3. two coats of Lash Freak

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments