Upcircle Eco-friendly Body Scrub

By Glow Up Beauty Blog - January 13, 2021

UPCIRCLE - COFFEE & PEPPERMINT BODY SCRUB - £14.99 | 18,90€

I have been loving this coffee body scrub for the last two months and I wanted to share my opinion about the product here too. First of all the brand is super cute as well as eco-friendly!

It promises:

  •  Natural body exfoliator to buff away dead, dry skin cells
  •  Leaves your feeling soft, smooth and revitalised
  •  Stimulate the senses with peppermint & eucalyptus oils
  •  Made with repurposed coffee grounds from artisan London cafes
  •  Sustainable, vegan, cruelty-free, UK-made

This scrub is housed in a 100% aluminium tube with PP cap. Each scrub comes in a cardboard outer. All packaging is 100% recyclable. 

FORMULA

The scrub is a thick paste that smells of real coffee and real peppermint - no fake fragrance here only good gorgeous scent that really transforms your bathing routine into an experience. The scrub has a nice thick texture and if you don't mind getting it all over your bath/bathroom I would definitely recommend this to everyone! The scent is invigorating, the coffee grounds exfoliate just right amount and the oils and butters in the formula leave the skin feeling super soft afterwards.


PACKAGING

The scrub is packed to an aluminium tube that unfortunately I found extremely difficult to use and I ended up cutting the tube in a half after few failed attempts trying to squeeze out the scrub and cutting my hand with the edge. I understand the eco-friendly aspect of the tube, but unfortunately, it didn't work for me and it would be the reason I would not purchase this again.

https://upcirclebeauty.com/products/coffee-body-scrub-with-peppermint-200ml



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments