Jouer Blush Bouquet Rose Gold Review

By Glow Up Beauty Blog - January 19, 2021


Jouer Mini Blush Bouquet £15 /€16.75

The Jouer Cosmetics Mini Blush Bouquet palette is a handbag essential – perfect for those on-the-go touch-ups. The rose gold themed duo has a vitamin E, velvety smooth, soft-like-butter formula that glides onto the cheeks seamlessly. Wear each shade alone or swipe your blush across the compact for a natural, flushed hue. - Beauty Bay website

Marigold – a warm shimmering golden peach - Rose Petal – a cool shimmering light coral

The blush promises:
- Velvety Soft
- Glides on seamlessly
- Full-pigment

FORMULA

The formula is velvety soft, a bit powdery on the brush, but beautiful when applied on the skin. It is full pigment and can be blended out to a more subtle finish. You get two blush shades - sheen-matte pink coral shade called Rose Petal and more shimmery warmer toned rose gold shade called Marigold. Overall the formula is super soft and blendable but to my liking, it has a bit too much pigment.


COLOUR

Both colours Rose Petal and Marigold are absolutely gorgeous. I feel like I have a lot of pink shades similar to Rose Petal as I love cool-toned pink blush so much. I would have never picked up shade like Marigold before, but I'm so happy it came with this duo compact as I really enjoy it and it is totally different to all the blushes that I own.



OVERALL

This is a mini palette so the pans aren't massive, but when have you really finished a blush anyway? I think this is an awesome blush palette to try and the formula is gorgeous especially if you are into more high-pigmented blush or have a deeper skin tone to mine.

Have you tried Jouer products before? I need some recommendations on what to add to my collection!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments