My favourite Zoeva makeup brushes

By Glow Up Beauty Blog - January 18, 2021

I didn't understand the importance of good brushes until recently. My partner bought me Zoeva brush set for my birthday that I didn't want to know the price of. I thought the money could have been easily spent elsewhere.

I totally took my words back when I started working with these brushes. Previously my brush collection contained 8 years old Eco-Tools powder brush and few beauty box eyeshadow brushes and one large powder brush from Revolution beauty, so needless to say my experience with makeup brushes was limited. I didn't see the need to invest in brushes!

I take it all back! Getting these brushes has totally changed my makeup game and while you don't need all of these, picking a few good eyeshadow brushes and face brushes will really impact your makeup. Here below I wanted to talk about my few favourite brushes from the Zoeva collection.


101 / Luxe Face Definer

I love to use this for Bronzer, it gives nice precision and blends at the same time. You can really hit those highpoints of your face and it feels amazing on the skin. I would recommend this to everyone who needs a great face brush.

Overall Score 5/5


104 / Buffer

I have used this face brush as a blending brush for my foundation and I have been enjoying it a lot, even if I still apply foundation mostly with my fingers.

Overall 5/5


125 | Stippling Brush

I have never understood Stipping brushes, but recently I have been loving this with cream blush formulas. It applies just the perfect amount of blush and blends it to the skin nicely. 

Overall 5/5


221 / Luxe Soft  Crease and 230 Luxe Pencil.

These eyeshadow brushes have impacted my eyeshadow application a lot. The smaller one is great for blending small areas and the Crease brush works great on blending the edges.

Overall 5/5

Comment below your favorite brushes and if there are some that I should try!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments