Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow Space Cowboy

By Glow Up Beauty Blog - January 11, 2021

 

Sparkly shadow goes ultra-sophisticated—with intense hues, microfine sparkle and lush, 3-D metallics. You’ve never seen a sparkly shadow this sophisticated. Moondust is dazzlingly sparkly but with a super refined, incredibly sophisticated feel (and not a single speck of chunky glitter). Microfine bits of iridescent sparkle collide with intense, dreamy hues and lush, 3-D metallics—for an effect that’s out of this world. - Urban Decay Website

Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow Space Cowboy - £16 / €20

The eyeshadow promises:

- microfine sparkle
- 3d metallic effect
- sophisticated feel

This one is one of my Black Friday purchases and I'm so glad I bought it! I saw it on some beauty YouTuber's channel and I fell in love with the look of it and decided to purchase it on a whim. I'm usually a very calculated makeup buyer so this was totally out of character from me.


FORMULA
The formula look and feel is super unique, it feels very hard and dry at the same time when you touch the shadow with your fingertip first, but then it transforms to almost wet-like feeling form when it warms up on your finger. I have been using this with a wet brush also and it has been working like a dream.

The formula does what it promises - you get a microfine sparkle to your eyelids with a sophisticated feel and look. The shimmer is so fine and looks almost sequin like that it really creates a 3d effect.


THE COLOUR

The shade Space Cowboy is a light beige shimmer and while on the swatches below it does look that it has this warm undertone but on my fair skin tone it looks just shimmer without too much of a base colour. This is great to use as a lid topper and use on top of any eyeshadow colour. I think this could work amazingly with a dark eyeshadow base too!

THE PACKAGING

The packaging is a beautiful small compact that feels good quality and has luxurious look. It feels sturdy enough to take with you if you are travelling.



OVERALL
I really love this product and would love to try some other shades to see how sparkly they are.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments