Sensitive Skin Experts - Pai Skincare Is it Worth it?

By Glow Up Beauty Blog - November 17, 2020


Certified Organic Skincare For Sensitive Skin - this is Pai skincare. I remember Pai Skincare launching with only few products a few years ago, now fast forward to 2020, Pai has a large product offering all catered to sensitive skin.

What really makes Pai unique is that every one of their product is formulated and manufactured in their London HQ. The products are natural, organic and independently certified by Cosmos (Soil Association), Cruelty-Free International and The Vegan Society. Their ethos is to create skin care products for sensitive skin that are formulated with conditions such as rosacea, eczema, adult acne, dermatitis, and psoriasis in mind. 

I was super excited to try these samples that I got as part of their sampling process on Instagram. They even came with a little natural makeup bag. 


INSTANT KALMER - Ceramide Serum RRP £49 

Calm angry and reactive skin with Instant Kalmer, our lightweight face serum. Enriched with Sea Aster to help bring zen to unsettled skin and Ceramides to help strengthen the skin barrier. Free from ingredients that irritate rosacea and eczema, this gentle formula works to instantly calm and prevent redness over time. - Pai Website

Benefits:
  • Soothing 
  • Hydrating 
  • Protecting
Key Ingredients: Oat Kernel extract, Sea Aster and Magnolia Berry Extract

My Review:

I loved this serum. I have semi sensitive skin that is thin and fairly clear. I suffer from redness on my cheeks and around my nose. I don't use skincare products that are specifically for sensitive skin, but I do stay clear from most chemical exfoliants and retinols most of the time.

These samples are very small so I can't really come up with a full review, but what I can say is that overall these really helped with redness on my cheeks only with few days' of use. The formula of the serum is a soothing gel that goes on nicely, it feels hydrating and nourishing and in the morning I felt like I woke up to better skin than I had had in the evening.

If the full price product wouldn't be so expensive I would definitely pick this one up.


LIGHT WORK - Rosehip Fruit Extract Cleansing Oil RRP £33

Gentle yet ultra-efficient! Formulated for sensitive skin and eyes but loved across all skin types, our cleansing oil shifts SPF, makeup, daily grime at speed leaving you with clean, soft skin. - Pai Website

Benefits: 
  • No rubbing
  • No stinging
  • No problem Removing Make-Up
  • Cleansing, Balancing & Softening
Key Ingredients: Rosehip Fruit Extract, Olive oil, Sunflower Oil and Castor Oil.

My Review: I think this was my favourite product from all of these samples. The sample size was great - you get at least a weeks use out of this tube. The overall formula is a thick oil that smells like herbal florals and applies to the skin smoothly. It feels like an experience when cleansing the skin, when you apply water it foams ever so slightly. It washes makeup off quite fine, but it can't be used on the eyes which is a bit of a bummer. Highly recommend to try it.



THE ANTHEMIS - Soothing Moisturizer RRP39

This little bottle of calm helps to soothe and moisturise sensitive, eczema and rosacea-prone skin. Our calming and hydrating formula minimises the risk of irritation while reducing the appearance of redness. - Pai website.

Benefits: 
  • Hydrating
  • Soothing
  • Protecting

Key Ingredients: Organic Chamomile and Rosehip 

My review: This again was super nice lightweight cream that feels like a premium formula, very smooth, soft application to the face and it absorbs quickly and leaves skin feeling fairly hydrated.  This with the serum together felt very calming and it seemed to calm down my redness on my cheeks.




Overall im so impressed with these little tiny samples and if the price wouldn't be so high I would definitely pick these up as a fullsize products. 


Do you have a sensitive skin?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments