Autumn 2020 Empties - What are my favourites?

By Glow Up Beauty Blog - November 29, 2020

Here is my Autumn 2020 empties (sort of). I haven't done empties post before, but I thought it would be nice to look at my empties from this autumn. I have finished some other products such as shampoos and hair masks so not everything is here, but some.

I have been interested of the panning community lately and it has really inspired me to look at what products I use and which ones I should let go off. Anyway here are my 2020 empties:


1. Skincare minis!

I'm so sad these to be over as I loved all of them. My top top favourites from these were the Polaar SPF sun lotion and the Ciate watermelon burst hydrating primer. I used them non stop, also the Real CChemistry cleanser and the Pai set that I review a week ago were excellent even if the product's full-size prices were super expensive.

What I recommend: Ciate Watermelon Primer and Polaar SPF! Pick these up you won't be dissapointed.


2. Hair and body care minis

All of these I received from Birchbox. While I enjoyed all of the products, none of them really stood out for me at all. They were nice to have and use, but I wouldn't really purchase them.


3. Makeup Concealer

Maybelline eraser has been my go to concealer for a long time, but last year I think I grew over it. While I really like to concealer, my makeup application style has evolved and nowadays I enjoy applicators that are smaller and easier to use on the inner corner of the eye. Also, I feel a bit unhygienic using this, especially after a long time. Great concealer for dry or irritated skin, it applies very smooth and feels hydrating. 

4. Foundations!

My all time favourite foundations are made by Lumene. As a Finnish woman I have always used a Lumene in one way or another (they sell a lot of different products in Finland) but when they revamped their foundations in my early twenties I became a super fan of their foundations. 

This autumn I finished 3 of my favourite foundations from them! 
  • Lumene Instant Glow Fresh Skin Tint
  • Lumene Blur Foundation
  • Lumena Matte Foundation
The Fresh Skin Tint is light weight, light coverage tint that feels amazing on skin. This is from Lumene's more expensive range and I have used few jars to the end already. I wished this was cheaper so I could use it everyday.

The Blur foundation is amazing if you are looking for blurring effect, while I really loved this I like the matte foundation better as it is a bit more longer lasting.

The matte foundation is my everyday go-to. Reasonable priced, an excellent premium quality formula that lasts all day long. The formula is on the same level as premium makeup brands, but the price is still reasonable. Also, they have great fair-light skin tone shade range that sometimes is hard to find on drugstore brands.



5. Charlotte Tilbury Samples

I loved using these and trying out different lip shades from Charlotte Tilbury. The Wonder Glow was a great primer, but it didn't wow me enough for me to think about picking up a fullsize product, but the lipstick samples really impressed me and I can't wait to pick more items to my CT collection!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments