Zoeva Spice of Life Highlighter Duo Palette

By Glow Up Beauty Blog - December 25, 2020



The pinkish persimmon highlighter will make your cheeks pop, while the complementary gold highlighter will accent your features like never before.- Zoeva website

Can you believe it is Christmas? Time has flown this December so much and I have so many news to share, but let's concentrate on this gorgeous highlighter first!

I have fallen in love in Zoeva's eyeshadow palettes and these highlighter duos. The Spice of life duo palette contains a perfect wintery highlighter with warm-toned golden cream called Sweet Relief and a warm copper toned peach highlighter called Sinfully Delicious. I struggled with these a bit as the deeper shade was too dark for me as a highlighter, but I ended up using this as a blush. 

Formula:
These are super pigmented, so a light hand application is needed. They apply smooth to the skin and give a lovely highlighter effect without being too overwhelming. I would say it is a very elegant highlighter.


The packaging:
The packaging is simple sturdy cardboard with a gorgeous Zoeva design. The pan size is good and overall I really like this packaging.


Colours:

I love the light creamy highlighter colour, it suits my pale skin tone well and can be used every day. The red copper-toned shade I use as a blush, but overall it is not my favourite. I would love to know if someone with a medium to deeper skin tone uses these - how the copper shades looks on their skin tone!

Have you tried Zoeva highlighters before?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments