Charlotte Tilbury Exagger-Eyes Eyeshadow Palette Review

By Glow Up Beauty Blog - December 25, 2020

Bigger Brighter Eyes in Exagger-Eyes is a rose-gold eyeshadow palette quad, featuring an ivory-cream, rose-gold, red-brown and a transparent sparkle shade to create the illusion of wider, brighter-looking eyes. Inspired by the sparkling, eye-widening filters of social media! - Charlotte Tilbury Website

I had a gift card to Fenwick department store and I picked up this gorgeous eyeshadow palette before lockdown. I have dreamed about owning Charlotte Tilbury eyeshadow palette and at the counter, I had a look at the pillow talk palette but ended up with this as I loved the pop shade.


The Formula:

The formula is super smooth, the matte brown shade goes on super smooth and is easily buildable and blendable. The satin shimmer shades are smooth and do not emphasize fine lines on the eyes or around them. My favourite shade is the pop shade that looks very cool toned on the pan, but when applied to the skin it transforms to nice neutral toned glimmering fine shimmer that really pops in the lid. The eyeshadows are super neutral and if you want to a defined eye, the matte needs to be build-up, but I rather have it this way as the palette is super versatile in this way.


The packaging:

The packaging is a sturdy plastic compact with gold detailing and a mirror. Overall it is small (it was smaller than I expected) but at the same time, I enjoy smaller palettes as they are easy to travel with and super quick to work with. This palette will last a long time and won't break on use.


Colours
The colours are lovely the matte is nice neutral toned brown that is slightly on a warmer side. The two shimmer shades are more copper and light cream-toned and the pop shade is mostly just shimmering even if it looks darker on the pan. I liked the palette but I would have wished one of the shimmer shades to be matte as with this palette I feel that I still need other colours to create a look. 

Comment below what Charlotte Tilbury Palette you recommend!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments