Physicians Formula Butter Blush Plum Rose Review

By Glow Up Beauty Blog - March 03, 2021


This blush has had so many bad reviews that I can't even count how many I have read. So why did I pick this up and wanted to try it by myself? First of all, it was on sale, and second I was immensely interested in the fact that people described this blush as not having pigment or very little of it. I love to try different complexion products and see how they look on my skin. As I have very pale skin, I knew If I was to try out this non-pigment blush it could work and the idea of blush I could layer sounded interesting.

Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Blush - Plum Rose - €14

Discover the Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Blush 7.5g an ultra-luxurious formula, infused with Murumuru Butter, delivers a radiant Brazilian goddess glow! Incredibly soft and ultra-creamy texture combines the best features of a powder and cream blush. Skin-Loving Blend Infused with Murumuru Butter, Cupuacu Butter and Tucuma Butter, from the lush and nutrient-rich Amazon.  - FeelUnique website

What it promises:
  • Infused with Murumuru Butter, Cupuacu Butter and Tucuma Butter
  • Radiant finish
  • Soft - ultra-creamy texture
  • Combines best features of powder and cream blush


THE FORMULA
This Physicians Formula Murumuru butter blush has the most amazing formula - it is ultra-creamy, soft, and feels super luxurious. The Murumuru butter blush has a strong sweet smell that I really enjoy. The formula feels more premium than what the price is.

COLOUR 
I can see why this product has gotten so many bad reviews - the colour range is strange for blush type of product and the shade plum rose that I got barely shows up on my super fair skin tone. On the pan, the product looks cool-tone bronze with a hint of a pink undertone, but when applied to the skin it sheers out to be more of a soft blurring powder with a hint of colour. I really wish I had picked a different shade as the formula itself is gorgeous. I have tried to build this up, but the more I build it more of an ashy-tone it gets. I'm still testing out if there is a way to make this work, as I really want to use it.



PACKAGING
The packaging of the Physicians Formula Murumuru butter blush seems a bit tacky for me personally. The blush compact has a lid, then the blush and under it, there is a compartment with a spongy brush type of applicator that to me seems totally unnecessary. The compact seems very lightweight and flimsy, not my favourite type of packaging from the drugstore.


OVERALL REVIEW
The formula and the scent of the Physicians Formula Murumuru butter blush is totally unique and I'm thinking of picking up a different shade of this blush as I totally fell in love with these two things, even if the product has major issues.

Have you tried this product? What you think of it?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments